TERMS AND CONDTITIONS
All booking reservations for Bohemian Highway Travel Co. are contingent upon Client’s full understanding and agreement to the following terms & conditions.
BOOKING & RATES
- At the time of booking, Client will be billed a minimum of 4 (four) hours of tour time. The average tour time is 6 hours and Client will be billed the balance the day of the tour.
- All bookings require a credit card on file. Credit cards will be charged for the balance/remaining payments unless Client notifies Bohemian Highway of an alternate method of payments.
- Accepted methods of payments include credit card or cash.
- All tours and vehicles are private for your group unless otherwise agreed upon.
CANCELATION or CHANGES
- All cancellations or reschedules must be made prior to 7 days of your tour date. Refunds and reschedules are permitted, minus a 20% administrative fee of deposit amount, within a minimum of 7 (seven) days notice prior to the tour date.
- Bohemian Highway Travel Co. retains the full deposit amount for no-shows or cancellations made within the 7 days of a scheduled tour.
- Final guest count for tours must be submitted within 48 hours of a tour. If guest count decreases on the tour date, no refunds will be given.
- In the case of inclement weather, Bohemian Highway Travel Co. reserves the right to modify, shorten, or cancel any tour to prevent damage to vehicles or avoid unsafe conditions. Full refunds, or the option to re-book, will be provided if we’re unable to run an excursion due to bad weather or other cancelations on behalf of Bohemian Highway.
- Hourly rates are inclusive of the applicable transportation taxes and fees.
- A gratuity of 18% is added to the hourly rates. It is at the Client’s discretion to
leave an additional gratuity for drivers.
- All guests joining in on an excursion involving alcohol must be prepared to provide proof of age (21 years or older).
- All Bohemian Highway vehicles are TCP-licensed with TCP-licensed drivers, permitting responsible alcohol consumption by passengers (strictly for over 21 years of age only).
- Bohemian Highway Drivers have the ability at any time to end a tour due to over-consumption of alcohol and related sicknesses.
- Client will be responsible for any charges related to passengers getting sick in a vehicle due to alcohol consumption.
- Bohemian Highway is not responsible for any outside venue’s determination, of any person, not to be served alcohol, for any reason. No refunds will be given.
CONDUCT/DAMAGE TO VEHICLES
- Client and all passengers in Client’s party are expected to conduct themselves in a manner not injurious to themselves, to third parties, or to the hired vehicle. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well- behaved manner.
- Client is responsible for any damages to the vehicle caused by him/herself or any guests in his/her travel party.
- Bohemian Highway reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that we deem valid, no refund of money will be made. Bohemian Highway reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles at all times.
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted in any Bohemian Highway vehicles.
- If tour includes a food component, Client is responsible for notifying
Bohemian Highway of any dietary restrictions prior to the tour and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged luggage or for any personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle during or after use of our services.